Monday 11 April 2011

Loser!

Well I went and did something stupid... I took an HPT. Today is CD28 and there has been no sign of AF, so I thought I might as well.  Of course, it was negative. Which is not surprising and not as depressing as other months, because at least we've started the IVF and are looking at our best possible chance this cycle.

But you'd think I'd learn wouldn't you?! I was still holding onto that tiny possibility of being one of the cliches - one of those women who actually start IVF and get pregnant naturally... :)

But I'm feeling fine.. now just impatient for AF to actually arrive so we can get going with stimming.... come on!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh well, if it's any comfort I'm thinking the same, could it be possible? Even the nurse we saw Friday said they have seen it happen..
    Sorry it was negative, you are nearly there though, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is never bad to have hope...painful sometimes with the let down, but never bad. You are definitely not a loser. I think it is so great that you are getting to start your IVF cycle. Sending positive thoughts your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are never a loser for having hope. Yay for starting your IVF cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there... I think we all do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly not a loser.... we've all done the same thing and always better to have hope. Thinking of you heading into this stim cycle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we have all SO been there. And just never know. Isn't it that amazing hope and faith that keep us going in the darkest of times? Excited for your IVF cycle! Best, Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing a idea....Great post and informative
    Vitro fertilization cost

    ReplyDelete